PRODUCT PERFORMANCE PROFILE
Roof System Type:
- Combined fluid applied membrane (non breathable) with liquid applied roof coating.
- Garden Roofs.
- Under Pavers.
- Structural Concrete.
- Lightweight Insulating Concrete (LWIC).
- Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF).
- Asphalt Built-Up Roofing (BUR).
- Modified Bitumen (SBS & APP).
- Metal (Ducts, Roof Panels, Wall Panels, Coping, Flashings, Gutters).
- Single Ply (EPDM, PVC, TPO, Hypalon).
- Wood (Nailers, Support Blocks).
- Coal Tar.
- Some Plastics or Vinyl’s
- Not intended as an unprotected finished traffic or pedestrian walkway.
- RMI’s high solid, low perm products create a fluid applied vapor retarder roof membrane matching roll sheets forming a durable, seamless monolithic membrane with superior adhesion bonding & conforming to the applied substrate surface. RMI high solids cure in hours, not days.
- Spray, roller or brush field fabrication of fluid applied components allow specifiers and contractors to dial in system thickness by project specific needs.
- Fluid Applied Membrane Perm rating: Non Breathable per Permeance testing.
- Liquid Applied Roof Coating Perm rating: Breathable per Permeability testing.