Technical Sales Services Co-op Purchasing Disaster Response Estimator Program Field Services Minority Participation Project Evaluations Specifications & Drawings Specifier Program Warranty Services
- Storm damage response.
- Assisting contractors, specifiers and building owners in assessments and scope of work for storm related damage.
- Developed through the eyes of experienced storm damage roofing professionals to meet the needs of a claim adjuster and/or contractor to provide a building owner with a realistic assessment of damage, costs and repair options.
- This service is primarily intended for emergency response to roofing and waterproofing damage to the building envelope. “Damage” would be defined as a condition due to fire, tornado, hurricane, earthquake or other manmade or natural disaster compromising the roof/building envelope’s waterproof integrity in a manner to cause damage to the roof system. This is not a preventative or pre-emptive program; it is strictly after the point of damage has occurred.
- Contractor, manufacturer, claim adjuster integration from point of damage.
- One-on-one access to in-house roof consultants who have worked with storm damage for over 25 years.
- One-on-one access to field service specialists.
- Interface with either building owner or insurance company claim adjusters.
- National contractor base for services.